Online Ordering Agreement
To proceed with this transaction, you need to read and agree with terms and conditions below by choosing I AGREE and then click PROCEED.
- You must ensure & confirm the product along with the quantity ordered, shipping address, telephone number, shipping method & payment method chosen by you are correct & accurate according to the order confirmation.
- When you confirm the order, if you choose to use a credit card as your method of payment, you must allow the company to charge your credit/debit card for the payment of the order that has been made.
- You agree to pay the handling charges (postage, processing charges, etc.) as stated in the invoice.
- After you confirm the order, you must agree that your online order is FINAL and CANNOT be altered, deleted, or exchanged with another product.
- You have agreed to the following delivery schedule:
If the order has been confirmed, it will be sent to you according to the following period:
- Local district & urban areas: 4 to 5 working days from the date of order.
- Outskirt areas & Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan: 7 to 10 working days from the date of order.
- When you received your parcel from courier, make sure you check by making sure the product and quantity received are correct as ordered. You can contact Customer Service within 7 days from the date of receipt if there is any discrepancy. Any reports after the given period will NOT be entertained.
- Orders made online either using a courier service or self-collection cannot be returned and exchanged unless the product received does not meet the requested order, have quality problems or inedible/unusable condition.
DAMAGED PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY:
Products are ONLY allowed to be returned if they meet the following conditions:-
- Quality issues caused by manufacturing defects based on certain specifications set by the company.
- Defective products (such as dents, leaks, breaks, etc.) during the delivery process, where it must be reported to the company’s Customer Service within 7 days from the date of receipt, EXCEPT:
- Product defects caused by negligence, improper handling, or improper storage by distributors/customers.
- Expired products.
- The returned product must be in the original packaging with the content not less than 80% of the original packaging.
- Refund is NOT allowed.